Sri. Ravi V. Agadi’s Profile
(Life Time Trustee)
||MBA in Finance and IT
BSC In Electrical Engineering (Control Sys) Univ. of Connecticut
||A Publishing & Media Management Consultant for 15 years.
Client list includes American Medical Association, American Dental Association, Harvard University, Stanford University, Columbia University, ESPN, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest.
Chairman & CEO – NEXTECH SYSTEMS CORPORATION – June 2004 to current.
- • Increased NEXTECH’s capabilities to provide fulfillment software to companies in over 25 countries.
- • Developed a solution to provide fulfillment outsourcing services to companies for subscription and retail management.
President – ITS CONSULTING – 2001 to June 2004
- • ITS specializes in Strategy, Solutions, Services and Staffing for publishing and media industry.
- • Strategies include ERP implementations, Business process outsourcing, ETL implementations, Management Methodologies, Technology and Fulfillment vendor solutions.
Vice President – RCG Info Technology – 1993 to 2001
- • Responsible for overall client management at the Reader’s Digest Association.
- • Jointly managed the outsourcing of fulfillment services a $75 million investment with Reader’s • Digest Association, RCG IT and Accenture Consulting to CDS in Iowa.
• Managed teams of 50+ resources on multiple IT and Business Development Projects.