Department of Electronics and Communications was among the pioneering department that was established in 2003-2004 with an intake of 60 students. To successfully deliver world-class education, it is essential that the efforts of the Faculty are backed up by proper infrastructure. No stone has been left unturned in the quest to provide infrastructure and facilities that are of the highest standards and comparable with the best anywhere.
As the strength of any educational programme can be measured by the quality of its Faculty, constant up gradation is a continuous process in the department. The department has a meticulously hand-picked team, which has a long teaching, industrial and research experience. They are all aware of the changing world scenario in the field
Our Students will:
- 1. Be employed as test engineers, R&D engineers, software engineers,
hardware engineers, communication engineers, and other engineers in government sector
- 2. Be able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of
electronics and communication engineering with software, hardware and communication tools
- 3. Be able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team with multidisciplinary aspects.
- 4. Be environmentally conscious and show awareness of social concerns
- 5. Participate in lifelong learning by involving themselves in research activity.
- 6. Be able to adjust themselves in work place and in competitive word.
- 7. Have strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality