Dr. B.M. AGADI
MS, FICS, SAIS, FIAMS
Proprietor – Agadi Hospital and Research Center,Bangalore.
The hospital specializes in :
- General Surgery, Internal medicine, Obstetric and Gynecology, Pediatric and Pediatric Surgery, Cardio-thoracic and Vascular Othopedic, Neurology, Neuro-surgery, Psychiatry, ENT, Opthalmology etc.
- It has three well planned operating theaters, a well equipped labour room, 24 hour casualty service, 60 beds and 170 employees including 13 in-house medical staff and 50 nursing staff.
- Life member of Surgical society of Bangalore, Indian Society of Health Administrator, Academy of medical Specialty, International Association of Gastro-entrology, Indian medical association (IMA)
- Fellow of IMA Academy of medical specialties.
- Founder of Association of surgeons of India in general surgery – 1993.
- Elected as fellow of international college of Surgeons of India – 1979.
- President – Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes Association, Bangalore – from 2003.
- Distinguished Alumni asard by Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore.
- Recipient of “Dr. BC Roy Doctors day” Award for the year 1999 instituted by IMA Bangalore.
- Felicitation by IMA Karnataka State Branch – 2000.
- Felicitation by Surgical Society of Bangalore and ASI CC 2001.
- Is Running charitable Rural Primary trust Medical Centre at a remote village.
- Life Trustee & Hon Secretary of Bangalore Surgical trust which runs medical library.
- Founder & Management Trustee of Agadi Foundation, a charitable trust which runs Haemodialysis unit at subsidized rates.