ADMISSION PROCEDURE & INTAKE OF BACHELOR ENGINEERING
The college has fully adopted the procedures and norms as stipulated by AICTE, University and State Government. . The admissions are based on the results of the CET and adhere to the guidelines as fixed for the Management Quota seats.
The calendar and dates to be followed for submission of application forms, release of admission list, acceptance of admission by the candidates etc are all as per the time table issued by University / Government Department.
FEE STRUCTURE & ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The fee structure for all the courses is set by the State Fee Committee / State Government.
Admission procedure includes following process
- Interaction with Admission Coordinator
- Document Verification
- Admission Order Downloading
- Admission form Filling
- Fee payment
- Report to KEA
- Finalising the admission
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING INTAKE
|Sl No||Course Name||Intake||Duration|
|1||Civil Engineering||60||4 Years|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||60||4 Years|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||4 Years|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||4 Years|
|5||Information Science & Engineering||60||4 Years|
|6||Mechanical Engineering||60||4 Years|
For More Details Contact
1. Dr. Udayakumar Hampannavar, Principal, Smt. Kamala & Sri Venkappa M. Agadi College of Engineering & Technology. +91 – 9448339652
2. Dr. Srinivas Rajput, Chief Administrative Officer, Smt. Kamala & Sri Venkappa M. Agadi College of Engineering & Technology . +91 – 9986474446
3. Prof. Girish G. Yattinahalli, Asst. Professor Department of Mathematics, Chief Coordinator Admissions.
Mob: +91- 9844950991, WhatsApp: +91 – 9448120344