Nature of faculty and student in academic affairs / improvements
- Every Department has a schedule and scheme of teaching.At the end of the semester, subject allotment is made along with the laboratory schedules, in the staff meeting.
- Teachers provide lesson plans and schedule of all lectures.
- Tutorials are conducted
- At department level, staff meeting are held and performance is evaluated.
- At regular interval, feed back from the students are taken and necessary corrective actions are made.
Mechanism / Norms & Procedure for democratic / good Governance.
- There are Steering Committes involving Staff. Meetings rely on candid opinion of every members.
- At regular interval, meetings are held and monitoring of the various decisions is carried out.
Student Feedback on Institutional Governance / Faculty performance
- Student feed back is valued and necessary corrective actions are taken.
- Two feed backs are collected, formative and summative in each semester.
Grievance redressal mechanism for faculty, staff and students
- Grievance Redressal Cell consists of representation from faculty, administrative staff, library staff and students present their Grievance.