Sri Harshavardhan V. Agadi, B.Com., MBA ( USA )
Chairman, Founder & Life Time Trustee
Our founding Trustees mission is to create an impressionable institution with unbeatable multifaceted leaders of consequence. To move it closer to reality, the Institution runs on its own erstwhile credentials where Capitation fees are not imposed on the family of the student. Nevertheless, deserving candidate’s talent and performance is duly recognized by bestowing upon them a generous amount of merits scholarships for excellence in academics, sports and taking initiative in Leadership. Those in need of Scholarships by way of financial assistance are our priority as well.
Our value systems are deep rooted and if your goal meets our expectation of honing oneself to be a leader of consequence alongside earning coveted Engineering degree, then our campus is the right place to be, to nurture and realize your dreams, ambitions. We look forward to encourage all students to help them attain their true potential and promote their all round development.
We heartily welcome you to our esteemed Institution.
Sri Harshavardhan V.Agadi
Sri. Ravi V. Agadi
(Life Time Trustee)
MBA in Finance and IT
BSC In Electrical Engineering (Control Sys) Univ. of Connecticut
A Publishing & Media Management Consultant for 15 years.
Client list includes American Medical Association, American Dental Association, Harvard University, Stanford University, Columbia University, ESPN, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest.
Chairman & CEO – NEXTECH SYSTEMS CORPORATION – June 2004 to current.
• Increased NEXTECH’s capabilities to provide fulfillment software to companies in over 25 countries.
• Developed a solution to provide fulfillment outsourcing services to companies for subscription and retail management.
President – ITS CONSULTING – 2001 to June 2004
• ITS specializes in Strategy, Solutions, Services and Staffing for publishing and media industry.
• Strategies include ERP implementations, Business process outsourcing, ETL implementations, Management Methodologies, Technology and Fulfillment vendor solutions.
Vice President – RCG Info Technology – 1993 to 2001
• Responsible for overall client management at the Reader’s Digest Association.
• Jointly managed the outsourcing of fulfillment services a $75 million investment with Reader’s
• Digest Association, RCG IT and Accenture Consulting to CDS in Iowa.
• Managed teams of 50+ resources on multiple IT and Business Development Projects.